Bonjour, it’s me, Yasmine.
Let me introduce you to myself and why I’m doing this here.
I like lists, so underneath you’ll find one with random and not-so-random facts about me.
- I’m 26 and live in a bigger city in the north of Germany.
- I work part-time in a Coworking- and Maker Space, the Hafven, which is super interesting.
- I studied Geography (B.Sc.) for 3,5 years and lived in another city for this time. You can tell it by how much I stalk about spaces and places and the future of cities…
- Some of my passions are: photography, (hand) lettering, interior design, sustainability, politics, and a big one: Music.
- Small things like the smell of the earth after a summer rain, laying in the park with a good book, discovering a new favourite song, plants or quality time with my loved ones excite me.
My goal for this blog is to push myself creatively and to enjoy writing and sharing parts of my story.
You’ll can expect:
– pictures and tipps from my trips and holidays, but also of my hometown and interiors
– new monthly Spotify playlist
So far, so good. I’ll probably extend this or bring it more on point, we’ll see. Ciao!
– some life “wisdom” about Uni, experiences, relationships and self-care
– my view on the earth, climate, politics and so on
– and learning things (about psychology, self-management, bullet journaling, etc.)
If you’re interested and find similarities – let me know and we can talk about it! Nothing’s more exciting than finding like-minded people on the internet. 🙂