Hej, may I introduce myself?
I’m Yasmine: learner, dreamer, doer. Come along with me on my journey to build a fulfilling career, self-growth and living the best (sustainable) life possible.
I like lists, so underneath you’ll find one with random and not-so-random facts about me.
- I’m 27 and live in a bigger city in the north of Germany.
- I work part-time in a Coworking- and Maker Space, which is super interesting.
- I studied Geography (B.Sc.) for 3,5 years and lived in another city for this time. You can tell it by how much I stalk about spaces and places and the future of cities…
- Some of my passions are: photography, (hand) lettering, interior design, sustainability, politics, aesthetically pleasing things, and a big one: Music.
- Small things like the smell of the earth after a summer rain, laying in the park with a good book, discovering a new favourite song, a smile, plants or quality time with my loved ones excite me.
My goal for this blog is to push myself creatively and to enjoy writing and sharing parts of my story.
– pictures and
– new monthly Spotify playlists
– some life „wisdom“ about Uni / post-grad life, experiences, relationships and self-care
– my view on the earth, climate, politics and so on (I’m open for discussions)
– and learning things (about psychology, self-management, bullet journaling, digital marketing, etc.)
If you’re interested in some topics and/ or find similarities- let me know! Nothing’s more exciting than finding like-minded people on the internet. 🙂
So far, so good. Have a good day!